The participants will learn how to adapt the Connections OG in 3D® to the older student. The goal of the course is that the participants have a full understanding of multisensory intervention skills, and how to implement a science-based reading and spelling curriculum. They will have an understanding of current scientific research and brain studies involving dyslexia and effective, evidence-based reading programs.
This workshop is for ▪ teachers ▪ special educators ▪ counselors ▪ principals ▪ intervention specialists ▪ reading specialists ▪ parents or grandparents of dyslexics ▪ tutors who have completed the 45 hour CONNECTIONS OG in 3D® course.
- Learn how to adapt the CONNECTIONS OG in 3D® for older students.
- Use Multisyllable words for each lesson
- Progress monitoring for the older student
- How to build grammar into each lesson
- How to teach Vocabulary
- How to teach Morphology
- Assistive technology for the older student
- Objects for Older Students