- A forty-five hour course in structured, systematic, multisensory techniques for teaching the structure of the English language and the acquisition of the basic skills
- Comprehension: OG in 3D curriculum teaches a process of gathering, organizing, and synthesizing expository reading material. The process includes multisensory strategies and materials that address diverse learning profiles.
- A two-year program that includes history of OG, terms, the structure of the English language, why we teach using
multisensory techniques,current research, accommodations, and technology. It also includes comprehension, fluency, vocabulary, and study skills. You will be able to immediately put this into action with students
- Dyslexia Awareness-
The Apple Group's three-hour or five-hour Dyslexia Awareness Workshop introduces schools and co-ops to the key areas around dyslexia.
- Apple Seed/ Phonemic Awareness -A six-hour course in systematic, multi-sensory techniques for teaching the acquisition of the basic phonological and phonemic awareness skills for reading.
- Screening- A six-hour course that explains how to administer, interpret the Dyslexia Screener, and implement therapy groups with the students who show markers of dyslexia.
THE APPLE GROUP
The APPLE Group, Inc.
Make sure to check out all of informational and training events on our Event page. Also, join our Mailing List to be notified of upcoming opportunities.